- In this course, you will be introduced to the world of social innovation which is a growing field of interest on a worldwide level.
- You will be introduced to various terminology and gain an understanding about the difference between the commonly used terms in this field such as invention, innovation, social innovation, entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship.
- In addition, you will be exposed to many examples of successful projects that have implemented social innovation.
- This course will allow you to start thinking about social innovation solutions to problems you have in your own local community or local context.
- Social Innovation is increasingly being considered as a necessary 21st century skills for youth to have in this era.
- This course will put you on the right path to gain the associated life skills that are deemed beneficial for the jobs of the future.
- The instructor of this course is the founder of Riyada for Social Innovation and co-founder of Shabab Lab, Mona Itani who is an academic in entrepreneurship with many years of teaching and research experience on the topic.
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!