- Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, and all leading technology industries use the design thinking process before launching any new product, software, or feature!
- In this course, you will be introduced to the ‘Design Thinking Process’ which is becoming widely used in the world of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- According to IDEO, design thinking is a human-centered approach that focuses on the needs of people and helps innovation designers achieve business success.
- Design thinking is an extremely beneficial tool that will allow you to define worthwhile problems that present a real human need and to come up with adequate solutions for them.
- Design thinking is a process that ensures that any product or solution we create will be solving a real problem and relate to actual users’ pains.
- Through this interactive course that presents interesting cases, you will gain a solid understanding of the importance of empathy and how to do it.
- After the course, you will start seeing problems from a different angle. You will be diving deeper into the root causes of the problem and empathizing with the people who are experiencing this pain point to come up with appropriate and effective solutions that target their pains and help them achieve their gains.
- Utilizing the empathy map and the customer journey map tools as explained in the course will allow you to do proper empathy which will result in a proper problem definition which comes as a point of strength in the design thinking process.
- The instructor of this course is the founder of Riyada for Social Innovation and co-founder of Shabab Lab, Mona Itani who is an academic in entrepreneurship with many years of teaching and research experience on the topic.
- Become a design thinker and come up with winning and successful ideas! Become the next Steve Jobs and Elon Musk! Start the course now!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!